The Inflammatory Bowel (IBD) Center of Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology.
We are Patient Centered. Now serving 11 Counties in Upstate New York
The IBD Center offers state of the art care in the Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. The Center includes:
· An Expanding concept of a Medical Home for IBD. We take responsibility for the comprehensive and complete care of the IBD patient. Our goals are to care of your infusions needs, vaccination requirements, smoking cessation, access to emotional support needs, resolution of all precertification needs, iron and anemia treatments.
· Each patient has a specialized IBD Nurse Care Manager or Navigator with whom you communicate as often as needed with direct access lines and short response times.
· The Center participates in National Quality Improvement Initiatives such as The IBDQORUS of the Crohn’s And Colitis Foundation.
· The IBD Center and practice participate in cutting edge research protocols
· Care is delivered in a dedicated building with 11 infusion Chairs, with dedicated exclusive parking and easy access
· All endoscopic procedures are done on the same campus in a brand new state of the art Ambulatory Endoscopy Center